Results of testnet registration
Hello again, warriors! Today was the last opportunity to register for our testnet. We are glad to welcome all who had time to fill out the form and subscribe to our social networks! Those who unfortunately missed this opportunity should not be upset; you all will have other exciting events in the future, so stay tuned to our social networks.
In the end, the form was filled out almost 75 000 times! We were very pleasantly surprised by this. It is quite unexpected because we are just beginning our long but insanely entertaining journey. We want to express our gratitude to our community for such active participation, as in the registration in the testnet and the life of our social networks.
Multi-accounts are forbidden. The team will track such users and ban them. We already have a system in place which will detect and separate some from others, which by the way is our own development. Moreover, there will be a public list of banned users. So, if you don’t break the rules, you don’t have to worry about your accounts being blocked by mistake.
These restrictions on multi-accounts are caused by the fact that we want to give valuable rewards to as many participants as we can. So these measures are good for our users, rather than negative.
No need to rush anywhere
We would also like to highlight one point regarding participation in the testnet. You don’t need to rush anywhere on the first day because every 24 hours at 14:00 UTC, the players’ accounts will be credited with the energy points required to perform the game activities. This means that each time you play, you will have 24 hours to perform all sorts of activities that require energy points.
Now, about the most exciting part of our testnet for many users – awards! First 10000 players in the rating list, who have fulfilled all conditions listed below, and spent all energy points, will receive rewards. To motivate people actually to play, and not just forget about the testnet until its completion, rewards will be divided into several types. The higher your rating, the more expensive the rewards will be. Here are these types of rewards with their ranking places:
- 1st – 3rd places – an allocation to our IDO;
- 4 – 10 places – character Cleric (he is exclusive, he can not be purchased in the in-game store for money);
- 11 – 50 places – a random item of legendary quality;
- 51 – 100 places – a random item of rare quality;
- 101 – 10 000 places – a random character (except the Cleric)
Also, the first 500 places will get a nice bonus, which we’ll only announce when the testnet is over!
A lot of people are wondering what the rating is and how it will be calculated. Your rating will depend on the following points:
1) The number of earned in-game currency. It’s important to understand that the amount of earned currency in PvE, but not its balance at the end of the testnet, i.e. the spending currency in the store during the testnet, does not reduce account activity.
2) The amount of experience earned during a testnet.
3) 3 purchases or sales of items on the Market (not in the store). More purchases/sales do not count – only the first three are essential.
4) 1 purchase or sale of a character on the Market (not in the store). More purchases/sales do not count – only the first one is essential.
5) The cost of all items dropped during the test period. The cost of the item counts regardless of whether it remained on the account until the end of the testnet or was sold.
6) Feedback through official channels about bugs (with a detailed description) and suggestions.
Note that time spent in the game does not add ranking points, so it is not necessary to enter in the first seconds after the start of the test. In short, take your time.
There are two more essential rules. First, a particular form must be filled out at the end of the testnet. If the player does not fill out this form, all the rating points he accumulated will NOT count in the distribution of rewards! Second, players need to spend all energy points, which are issued daily!
We also have an important announcement. Soon there will be a complete, detailed guide on registration and participation in the testnet, so please take your time to ask questions on this topic.
So, once again, we would like to thank everyone for registering in our testnet. We look forward to your active participation in it, as well as in the other events of the project! We wish you all good luck and enjoy the game! We would like to hear your feedback, which you can express on any of our social networks.